Two internships will run in 2015, one at the African World Heritage Fund (AWHF) in Midrand (South Africa) and one at EPA in Porto-Novo (Benin).
AWHF was launched in 2006 to support African State Parties in implementing the UNESCO Convention on the protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage. EPA was established in 1998 and is a post-graduate university institution specialised in the preservation and promotion of both tangible and intangible heritage. Internship Opportunities in South Africa and Benin, from 1 April until 30 September 2015.
- Two interns will be selected to take part in 2 separate internships.
- Applicants include students (graduate),
- professionals or
- members of natural/cultural heritage and academic institutions (not necessarily within the heritage sector). Applicants must be 30 years of age or below.
- The project is open to participants from all African countries.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to be competent in either English or French, bilingualism is preferable (English/French) and knowledge of Arabic or Portuguese can be an advantage.
- Eligible female practitioners are encouraged to apply.