Worth of Award
- A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture.
- Interns will have the opportunity to work on a project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks and working relations gaining an understanding on how P&G works.
- At the end of the internship period, interns will need to present their findings in a final evaluation presentation to the senior department managers.
An internship at P&G will give you:
- Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1 – You’ll hit the job running with challenging projects that allow you to improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- The Best Training and Career Development – You will have the support of Company experts, balanced with business unit & functional training courses to ensure your successful on-boarding.
- Opportunity to earn a Full Time Offer – We value our intern program as it is our key pipeline to full time employment. Each year between 70-80% of our interns receive full-time offers so it is extremely important to us that you have a positive experience. You are the future of our company!
- Opportunities to Socialize & Network – From events organized for people from your immediate area of the business to Corporate-wide activities, you’ll get to know other interns, full-time employees and senior management.
- Only open to students that are currently registered at a Kenyan University and are in their final year of study.
- Final year students currently registered at a Kenyan University
- Valid passport with at least 6 months until expiry date
- Leadership position in a university society will be an asset
- Ready to face a challenging experience
How to apply
A successful candidate is one who has completed the entire P&G Selection process below:
Step 1 – Successfully complete an online assessment
Step 2 – Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test
Step 3 – Successful candidates will be invited for interviews
Deadline; TBA: To be announced.
Click link to apply