The University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from Nigeria who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2012. These scholarships include the Nigeria Management and the Nigeria Merit Undergraduate Scholarships. There is also the Nigeria Merit Postgraduate Scholarships. Check the link to the scholarship website from below.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate or master’s studies in September 2012.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Some scholarships will be awarded automatically while you have to apply for others. Visit their website through the link below.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
How to Apply
If you wish to be considered for one of these scholarships you need to apply. Eligible students will automatically be sent details of how to apply from January 2012 onwards. Applicants cannot apply for the scholarships before being offered a study place at Sheffield. Make sure you apply for admission early enough
Deadline: Varies. Please check their website from the link below.
For more information, and to apply, click here.