The Master of Science in Sustainability programme equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to contribute to solving challenges of sustainability.
Drawing on an innovative, interdisciplinary approach, the programme integrates methods and resources from the natural and social sciences, as well as the humanities.
Worth of Award
- Application Processing Fee: None
Tuition Fee: 10,000 USD per year
- Estimated total expenses for the master’s degree programme for 2 years including tuition are approximately 56,000 USD. Applicants must show financial resources adequate to meet the full costs of educational and living expenses.
Location of Study
- A strong interest in sustainability studies.
- Demonstrated commitment to study and understand global issues.
- A completed bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognized university or institution of higher education in a field related to sustainability. Those who expect to graduate and have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent conferred before September 2015 may also apply.
- A GPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 scale on the bachelor’s degree earned.
- English language proficiency.
How to Apply
Your official application must be submitted through the online application form. You will need to create a user account to submit your applications. The online form can be saved and returned to at any time before submitting.
- All application forms must be typed and filled in English. No handwritten or incomplete application documents will be considered.
- All materials and documents submitted as part of an application become the property of UNU-IAS and cannot be returned.
- If any falsification is discovered in any of the documents presented for application, admission will be revoked.
- Unsuccessful applicants of previous years who reapply for admission must submit a completely new set of application documents, including letters of reference. No previous application materials will act as supporting resource
February 27, 2015
Click for more details