The Vodacom Change the World programme opens for applications from prospective qualified candidates for the 2015 Volunteering programme. The programme was first introduced in 2011, giving individuals the opportunity to volunteer their time and skills to work at a Non Profit Organisation (NPO) for a period of 12 months.
To date 40 volunteers with their 40 respective NPOs have successfully participated and each one of them has made a difference in the period that they worked with their NPO.
Worth of Award
- A grant of seventy thousand rand (R70 000) towards the administration cost and any consumables and additional expenses incurred by the NPO for hosting the Applicant during the 12 (twelve) month placement.
- A further one hundred and twenty thousand rand (R120 000) will be made available by Vodacom through its appointed agency to be used jointly by the successful applicants.
- You need to be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit for the Republic of South Africa;
- You need to be 18 years or older by the start date of the programme, i.e. on 1 July 2015.
- You need to have relevant qualifications and experience that will add value to the work of your chosen NPO.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates can fill out the online application form
Deadline: application closes March 28, 2015