The University of the West of England invites applications for 2016 Justice Malek Ahmad Postgraduate Scholarship awarded in the memory of Justice Malek Ahmad, President of the Court of Appeal Malaysia (deceased).
The recipient of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments, and will also be required to undertake an ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Worth of Award
100% of fees, up to £3,000 towards accommodation
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application
How to Apply
- Applications can be made via a task in applicant’s Welcome website by March 31, 2016.
- Contact [email protected] if you have any queries.
Deadline: application closes March 31, 2016