The university of Nottingham invites application for the 2015 Nottingham China Master’s Scholarships. Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for their Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Worth of Award:10 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees.
Location of Study: United Kingdom
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) the People’s Republic of China AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already have, or expect to receive, a CGPA of no less than 85 out of 100 AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2015 in an area of study within the:
Faculty of Engineering,
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
Faculty of Science.
Level of Study
How to Apply
Prospective candidates are to apply online via the link provided below
Deadline: 22 May 2015 – 12 mid-day (UK time)
Click to apply and for more details