From donations received from alumnus and entrepreneur Frank Brake, the institution is offering the Frank Brake Scholarship for the MSc Food Safety & Control programme.
For the 2015/16 academic year there is one scholarship worth £4,000 towards fees for UK, EU or International students on LSBU’s MSc Food Safety & Control.
Worth of Award: £4,000 (or £500 less than the course fees, whichever is the lower)
Location of Study: United Kingdom
- The Scholarships are awarded primarily on academic merit, evidence of an applicants’ commitment to their future career and their previous practical or academic achievements.
- Students will be selected by the scholarship panel whose decision is final. No appeals will be received.
- Scholarship applications will only be accepted from students with the following:
- an LSBU offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on MSc Food Safety & Control or MSc Enterprise
- proof of academic excellence. Qualifications obtained outside the UK will be assessed for equivalency using NARIC.
- evidence of having commitment to their future career and previous practical or academic achievement.
Level of Study: Postgraduate
How to Apply
- Download a Frank Brake scholarship application form (PDF File 152 KB).
- Completed forms and requested documents should be returned to:
London South Bank University
103 Borough Road
Alternatively email them to [email protected]
Deadline: application closes June 26, 2015