Hello Tomorrow is a non-profit organization founded in 2011 by Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour. It aims at creating bridges between scientists, investors and entrepreneurs in all major technological fields.
In 2014, they organized the first edition of the Hello Tomorrow Challenge, a global competition of tech-startups in Europe and the “First Day of Tomorrow” Conference, which gathered more than 1,500 participants at “La Cité des Sciences” in Paris on April 2014.
Worth of Award
Location of Challenge
- Teams must include at least two members by the deadline, otherwise they will not be considered. Individuals can submit either a brief description of their project before the deadline to find a co-founder, or fill up a personal profile page if they want to be contacted by a project leader looking for co-founder(s).
- Projects (products or services) must be based on an innovative technology.
- Technology must be the original work of the entrants (startups may use open source material, however, at least some of the utilized technology needs to be original. That is to say, the tech innovation must be either created directly by the entrepreneur, or it may be a creative new synthesis of existing technologies).
- If incorporated, startups older than 2 years (i.e. created earlier than February 28th, 2012) will not be eligible.
- If incorporated, startups can apply if they haven’t raised more than $250K in equity, debt, and/or grants (please feel free to contact us if you are unsure about your status and whether or not you are under the limit)
- Teams must disclose the total amount of funding received at the time of their application.
- At least one member of every selected team must be present at the Grand Final event in Paris in late June. Non-compliance with this requirement will result in disqualification of the team.
- In case of violation by the candidates of the conditions outlined here, the Hello Tomorrow Challenge organizing committee will forthwith have to claim the refunding of the granted money or prizes. The Hello Tomorrow Challenge organizing committee is also free to claim remedies for the loss occasioned by the disorganization and the refusal of valuable candidates.
How to Apply
- Entries are free of charge.
- All entries must be submitted online (paper submissions will not be considered).
- Individuals and teams of up to 10 members can submit entries.
Entries must be submitted before February 28th, 2015 11:59 pm ECT.