The Lund University Global Scholarship programme is now open for applications from top international students who are citizens of countries from outside the European Union/European Economic Area (and Switzerland). Top academic students have a proven record of achieving consistently high grades in previous studies.
Worth of Awards
- Scholarships may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the tuition fee. The scholarship value is deducted from the tuition fee of the programme or free-standing course for which you are awarded a scholarship.
- Please note that the Lund University Global Scholarship does not cover living costs.
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of a country from outside the EU/EEA (and Switzerland) and are required to pay a tuition fee
- You have applied for Bachelor’s or Master’s level studies for a minimum of one semester of study (30 ECTS)
You should not apply if:
- You do not meet the admission requirements to Lund University
- You cannot secure the funding needed to cover living costs, as required by the Swedish Migration Board
How to Apply
- First apply online for admission to one of the master’s courses at Lund University during the application time for autumn semester studies (see link below)
- After applying for admission, you can then submit your scholarship application online
- As part of this online application, you need to upload your CV and your scholarship “motivation letter” (maximum 500 words). Remember that the scholarship motivation letter is different from any statement you might have written for admission purposes
- You can only apply for one scholarship per programme or free-standing course. If you are applying for more than one programme or free-standing course at Lund University, you must make a separate scholarship application for each programme/course to which you have applied.
Deadline: January 20, 2014
Click here for more about the Lund University Global Scholarship
Click here to start your application for admission. Please complete your application for admission before submitting a scholarship application.
For Lund University Global Scholarship online application form, click here.