In 2014-2015, the Haas School has awarded approximately $5.8 million in scholarships to both domestic and international students.
Listed below are the scholarships available for Full-time MBA students along with the essay question for each. With the exception of the Consortium Fellowship, all Haas Scholarships are awarded after admission and the vast majority requires completion of their Haas Online Application to be considered.
Depending on the scholarship, a personal statement is required. Unless otherwise noted, the following are all two-year awards, one quarter of which is disbursed at the beginning of each semester.
Worth of Award
Ranging from $110,000, $80,000, $60,000, $50,000, $20,000 to $10,000.
- Students who exhibit strong potential for business, economic, or governmental leadership in their home country.
- Awarded to individuals who have demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to create and implement innovative projects, products, and ideas.
- Scholarships are awarded based on candidates’ proven ability to promote diversity.
- Awarded to individuals who have achieved tremendous success in spite of significant economic, educational, health-related, or other obstacles.
- Awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in Marketing.
- Awarded to students based primarily on significant financial need.
- For students with an undergraduate degree in the fields of engineering or science as well as students who intend to pursue an entrepreneurial career.
- Awarded to students who completed their undergraduate degree in Poland with a preference for those intending to return to Poland after graduation.
- A matching fund option for U.S. military veterans who served at least 36 months and qualify for 100% of the Post 9/11 GI Bill benefit. Â.
- Awarded to international students with a preference for those who completed their undergraduate education in Asia.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates are to apply for each of the scholarship and fellowship programmes through the Haas Online Scholarship Application after they must have been granted admission (link provided below).
February 18, 2015