The International Postgraduate Coursework Award will be awarded to the international applicant with the highest average percentage in their final year of study of an undergraduate degree, who is also enrolled in a Masters by coursework degree for each of Murdoch University’s Schools;
- Sir Walter Murdoch School of Public Policy and International Affairs,
- School of Arts, School of Education,
- School of Engineering and Information Technology,
- School of Health Professions, School of Law,
- School of Management and Governance,
- School of Psychology and Exercise Science, and
- School of Veterinary and Life Sciences.
There are nine scholarships available each semester.
Worth of Award
Each scholarship is worth $5,000, payable to the recipients in two equal instalments, after the census dates of the first two consecutive semesters of the recipients study at Murdoch University.
- The International Undergraduate Award is only open to international applicants (not Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residency Visa holders or New Zealand citizens).
- Applicants must have applied to Murdoch University for admission and have successfully completed one of the qualifications listed above within the last three years (36 calendar months from the date of the start of the Semester that the student is applying for).
- Applicants must have also met both the English and Academic entry requirements for the Murdoch University course for which the student has applied.
How to Apply
Please send applications and nominations to the International Admissions office at [email protected], with “Scholarship Nomination 2015” in the subject header.
For the Semester 1 intake:
- Round 1 – 30 November 2014
- Round 2 – 31 January 2015
- For the Semester 2 intake:
- Round 1 – 30 April 2015
- Round 2 – 30 June 2015