The International Undergraduate Award is awarded to the international applicants with the highest average scores from particular qualifications (listed below) in each of Murdoch University’s degrees; Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Nursing, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Veterinary Medicine combined degree. There are 56 scholarships awarded each semester.
Worth of Award
Each scholarship is worth $5,000, payable to the recipients in two equal instalments, after the census dates of the first two consecutive semesters of the recipients study at Murdoch University.
- The International Undergraduate Award is only open to international applicants (not Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residency Visa holders or New Zealand citizens).
- Applicants must have applied to Murdoch University for admission and have successfully completed one of the qualifications listed above within the last three years (36 calendar months from the date of the start of the Semester that the student is applying for).
- Applicants must have also met both the English and Academic entry requirements for the Murdoch University course for which the student has applied.
How to Apply
Please send applications and nominations to the International Admissions office at [email protected], with “Scholarship Nomination 2015” in the subject header.
For the Semester 1 intake:
- Round 1 – 30 November 2014
- Round 2 – 31 January 2015
- For the Semester 2 intake:
- Round 1 – 30 April 2015
- Round 2 – 30 June 2015