The Society of Petroleum Engineers Foundation invites applications for the SPE Imomoh Graduate Scholarship for Petroleum Engineering African Students for the 2023/24 academic year.
To support excellence in education for students from the Africa Region, the Imomoh Scholarship was endowed to the SPE Foundation by Egbert Imomoh.
The Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) is a not-for-profit professional association whose members are engaged in energy resource development and production. SPE serves more than 124,000 members in 135 countries worldwide. It is a key resource for technical knowledge related to the oil and gas exploration and production industry and provides services through its publications, events, training courses, and online resources.
Worth of Award
The recipients will be awarded a single payment of USD 2,000.
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with the sanction policy
- Complete the electronic application submission process
How to Apply
- Submit the online application form.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Deadline: Noon CDT (UTC-5) on April 15.