The Dorothy Nicol Scholarship opens for applications for the 2015/16 scholarship awards. This was set up in 2012 by Professor Douglas Brodie in memory of his mother. He and his partner, Lilian Haire, are supporters of the Aspire to Africa foundation. The Dorothy Nicol Scholarship is generously funded towards overseas tuition fees of a student from Sub-Saharan Africa, joining any Masters programme at the University of Stirling Management School in September 2015.
Worth of Award:£13,500
Location of Study:United Kingdom
- This Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- Applicants must be from Sub-Saharan Africa and hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on any of the full-time Masters programmes offered by the Management School for entry in September 2015.
- Those applicants applying for the MBA must also have at least three years’ work experience.
Level of Study:Graduate, MBA
How to Apply
Complete the Application form online, ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship?
- why a Scholarship would help you?
- which course you have an offer on and why this is of particular interest to you?
- what you expectations are in terms of learning outcomes?
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course?; highlight what are your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Deadline: application closes May 29, 2015
Click here for more details