The Swedish Council for Higher Education is inviting applications for the Chalmers IPOET Masters Scholarships for International Students at the Chalmers University of Technology in 2023.
The scholarships are administered and awarded by Chalmers.
The Chalmers University of Technology conducts research and offers education in technology, science, shipping and architecture with a sustainable future as its global vision. Chalmers is well-known for providing an effective environment for innovation and has 13 departments. Graphene Flagship, a FET Flagship initiative by the European Commission, is coordinated by Chalmers. Situated in Gothenburg, Sweden, Chalmers has 10,300 full-time students and 3,100 employees.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers;
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year Programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university´s stature (including a position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s Programmes.
How to Apply
- Find the Chalmers Master’s programme of your interest
- Also, make sure that you read through the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements for the programme before applying.
- Now you are ready to make your online application at universityadmissions.se (in English) or antagning.se (in Swedish). You can apply for a maximum of four programmes (in Sweden).
- Complete your online application by submitting your documentation, either by uploading it at your personal account at universityadmissions.se or by sending it via regular mail to University Admissions in Sweden.
Deadline: Application closes January 16, 2023