The University of Edinburgh will offer one full-time Master’s scholarship for eligible programmes offered by the University.
The scholarship will be available for students pursuing one of the following Global Health Academy programmes
Worth of award
• The scholarship will cover the UK/EU “home” rate of tuition fee of up to £8,100.
• The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is accepted for admission onto an eligible Global Health Academy programme at the University of Edinburgh commencing in 2015-2016.
• Applicants who have already commenced their programme of study on the closing date are not eligible for this scholarship.
• Applicants intending to study part-time or online distance learning courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
• The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
• MSc Anthropology of Illness
• MSc Family Medicine
• MSc Global Health
• MSc Global Health and Public Policy
• MSc Global Health and Anthropology
• MSc Health Inequalities and Public Policy
• MSc Health Systems and Public Policy
• MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement
• MPH Public Health
Applicants must be both nationals of and resident in one of the following countries:
• Burkina Faso
• Cape Verde
• Central African Republic
• Democratic Republic of Congo
• Equatorial Guinea
• Guinea Bissau
• Lao People’s Democratic Republic
• Sao Tome and Principe
• Sierra Leone
• Solomon Islands
• South Sudan
• United Republic of Tanzania
How to Apply
• Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application.
• Note that you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
Deadline: The closing date for applications for these scholarships is May 29 2015.
Click here to apply online