The School of Computing and Digital Media, Robert Gordons University, Aberdeen, UK, offers a number of merit scholarships to outstanding students who wish to study an MSc course at the School either in January 2015, September 2015 or in January 2016.
Worth of Award
- Part-fee: £1,000-£2,000 per award.
- All scholarships are awarded in the form of a discount on fees paid.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to candidates whose fees are paid by a funding body (i.e. already have another scholarship to pay their fees).
- Scholarship recipients may be asked to act as ambassadors for the course.
- You may be an international student or you may be a UK / EU student wishing to study on a full-cost course (a course with a fee of at least £7000 for home/EU students).
- Information Engineering PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- Software Technology with Network Management PgCert/PgDip/MSc
- IT for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Information and Network Security MSc/PgD/PgCert
How to Apply
- All applications are to be subm,itted online, see link below
- Your application must contain a short supporting statement, which should address the following points:
- Why you are applying for the scholarship.
- How you will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide;
- How you would contribute to the University community during your studies here.
- You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
You should also include:
- A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email of you have not received your letter).
- Note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing session 2014-15 or 2015-16.
- You must therefore ensure that your application for a place is submitted well in advance.
Deadline: Application closes in stages
Round one: Application closes on December 5, 2014.
Round two: Application closes on July 31, 2015.
Round three: Application closes on December 4, 2015.