The MBA International Visionary Scholarship has a value of £6000 and provides a reduction in the overseas tuition fees for a student joining the Stirling MBA in September 2016.
Worth of Award:£6,000
Location of Study: Scotland, United Kingdom
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of the personal statement.
- Applications from all international students (excluding European Union) with three years or more work experience will be considered.
- Students must hold or expect to obtain an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on the full time Stirling MBA for entry in September 2016.
Level of Study:Graduate
How to Apply
Complete the Application Form (via link provided below), ensuring all sections are answered legibly and provide a 500 word statement on the following:
- why you are applying for this Scholarship?
- what you have been doing since leaving the University of Stirling?
- why a Scholarship would help you?
- which modules of the MBA are of particular interest to you and why?
- what your expectations are in terms of learning outcomes?
- what would you like to be able to do and achieve as a result of successful completion of the course?; highlight what are your educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
Deadline: application closes May 29, 2016
Click here for more details