Google invites applications for the Google Software Summer PhD Developer Internship in Canada for the 2023/24 academic session.
This internship is intended for students who are currently pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date on or after December 2023, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
Worth of Award
This is a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building.
The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science, or related technical field.
- Experience programming in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java, or Python.
- Currently attending a degree program in Canada and available to work full time for a minimum of 12 weeks outside of university term time.
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience in computer science, with knowledge in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Research experience in Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking, or Systems.
How to Apply
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on the official website and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Deadline: Please complete your application for the Google Software Summer PhD before February 24th, 2023.