Students who wish to complete a Master’s degree in all fields of study except humanities (engineering, management, economy/ finance, IT, architecture/design, sports, biology, etc.) are encouraged to apply for the French Embassy Master scholarship programme.
The Embassy of France is currently inviting South African students who wish to continue their tertiary education at Master’s level in France to apply for its scholarship programme for the academic year 2015 -2016. This programme forms part of the commitment between France and South Africa to establish fruitful partnerships between their universities while building a vast network of academic and professional contacts.
Worth of Award:
- Full bursary includes visa expenses,
- round-trip flight tickets,
- social and medical insurance,
- tuition fees (up to a limited amount) and
- a monthly stipend for living expenses (partial funding may also be granted).
Location of Study: Paris, France
- Students must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- The duration of the bursary is one year, once renewable should the student continue with the Master 2 programme.
Level of Study: Masters
How to Apply
Applications are done online, via their website. See link below
Deadline:For the 2015/2016 intake, please submit your applications before March 23, 2015, 17:00.