Ships & Ports Communication Company Limited, weekly newspaper in the Nigerian maritime industry is giving out N500,000 in its 5th annual essay competition. The competition is open to all Nigerians irrespective of age or profession.
Topic: Role of Information Technology in Enhancing Productivity in the Maritime Industry
How to Participate
- All entries must be typed and double spaced.
- Use font size 12 only.
- Entries must not be more than 5 typed pages
- Multiple entries by an individual will be disqualified
- Attach this form to your essay
- All entries must be typed on A4 paper.
- Enclose photocopy of purchase entry fee payment receipt/teller.
Entry fee into the Ships & Ports Annual National Essay Competition is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). You can pay at any branch of these banks:
Account Name: Ships & Ports Communication Company
Account Number: GTBank Account Number: 0010968261
OR Intercontinental Bank Account Number: 0104180661
Return all entries to Ships & Ports Communication Company, 8, Ayinde Giwa Street off Alhaji Masha Road, Surulere, Lagos OR P.O. Box 2190, Surulere, Lagos.
Deadline: November 25, 2011
For more information, and to participate, click here