Every year CIMI (Centre International de Mathématiques et d’Informatique) in Toulouse provides a number of fellowships for students enrolled in a Master course in Mathematics or Computer Science in one of the programs associated with CIMI.
Centre International de Mathématiques et Informatique de Toulouse or International Center of Mathematics and Computer Science in Toulouse. It is one of the Excellence Laboratory chosen by the ANR for the period 2012-2020.
Worth of Award
The level of funding will be competitive and sufficient to cover tuition fees and part of living expenses in Toulouse :
- 600€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the first year M1
- 1 000€ per month over 10 months for applicants starting in the second year M2
Location of Study:France
- Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
- First year (M1) applicants: Applicants must have obtained a degree corresponding to the European Bachelor’s degree.
- Second year (M2) applicants : Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of a European Master’s degree, or an American Bachelor’s degree, or any equivalent level.
Level of Study: Graduate
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to apply via online with the following;
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages)
- Details of the grades obtained at University from the 1st year to present
- Details of the courses attended in the year 2014-2015
- Two recommendation letters (one from the head of the current year syllabus) : do not forget to mention the e-mail addresses of the professors wishing to send recommendation letters. They will receive an automatic e-mail to upload their letter.
- Applicant’s motivation letter
- Information about current level of French language skills (only applies to foreign students from non-French speaking countries applying for a M1 fellowship).
Deadline: application closes January 31, 2015