REDiMED Pty Ltd has provided funds to The University of Western Australia to encourage and assist a meritorious student to undertake an honours course with a thesis related to exercise rehabilitation or workplace health within the School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health.
Worth of award: • $5000
To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, an applicant must be enrolled, or eligible to enroll
• In the Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree course and be preparing a thesis related to exercise rehabilitation or workplace health; and
• Full-time unless the Coursework Scholarships Sub-Committee is satisfied that there are exceptional circumstances1 which preclude full-time enrolment.
• Exceptional circumstances include, but are not limited to, a medical condition or major family commitments.
How to Apply
• Applications are called for by the Graduate Research and Scholarships Office and must be submitted by the advertised closing date.
• Applicants must include a short statement (250 words maximum) which demonstrates that they are preparing, or intend to prepare, a thesis related to exercise rehabilitation or workplace health.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• A hard-copy application confirmation must be submitted following the online submission, for your scholarship application to be considered. The application confirmation can be printed after the online submission of your application and must be submitted within 1 week of the closing date. The Application Confirmation is not available after the closing date.
Deadline: Application closes on March 31, 2014