University of Nottingham, UK, invites applications for the 2015 Universitas 21 Masters Scholarship. The institution awards 21 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
• Are a graduate of a Universitas 21 partner university
• Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
• Already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2015, any subject area, excluding MBA.
How to apply
• Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for the Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
• Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Deadline: The closing date for scholarship applications is May 22, 2015
Click here to apply