In 2015 TAFE NSW Institutes offer over 100 scholarships to international students to study a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate Degree or a Bachelor Degree.
Worth of Award
Each scholarship contributes $2,000 towards the tuition fees for a TAFE NSW course.
Location of Study
- Be an international student
- > Have been offered a place or are currently enrolled in a TAFE NSW Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree course with a minimum 1.5 years duration
- > Commence studies in TAFE NSW in 2015
- > Attend the relevant TAFE NSW campus as a full-time student
- > Not be a family member or relative of a TAFE NSW employee or their agent
- > Not be in receipt of another scholarship or award, including a TAFE NSW scholarship.
Level of Study:Undergraduate
How to Apply
- Apply for a TAFE NSW Diploma, Advanced Diploma or a Bachelor Degree course (minimum 1.5 years in duration) and receive an offer from TAFE NSW
- 2 Download our Scholarship Application Form (check Eligibility Requirements and Terms and Conditions)
- 3 Complete Scholarship Application Form, answering all sections as directed
- 4 Sign and date the Student Declaration (Section E)
- 5 Attach your academic transcript and other documents highlighting recent achievements
- 6 Post, email or submit your application in person
Deadline: closing dates are as follows:
Semester 1, 2015 Friday 12 December 2014
Semester 2, 2015 Friday 29 May 2015