The World Youth Alliance HQ Internship Program is an opportunity for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance to study more closely the ideas which have formed the organization and to contribute practically to its international and regional projects.
A variety of formal and informal educational programs are offered to members to develop a deeper understanding of the meaning of human dignity.
Worth of Award
Location of Study
New York, USA
- You have to be a WYA member to be accepted as an intern. You can become a member by signing the WYA Charter.
- Their internship program is open to university students, recent graduates, and young professionals. Ideal candidates possess a strong passion for the defense of human dignity. They seek committed members with a variety of skills that are necessary to the work that they do.
- The International Internship Program is open to all World Youth Alliance members between the ages of 18 and 30 who have completed Track A, have completed a regional internship, or are active members in their region.
Level of Study
Students, Graduates, Young Professionals
How to Apply
- There is a standard application process for the WYA International Internship Program.
- Before you apply, they strongly encourage you to visit their website (www.wya.net) to know more about the organization and to see if their programs are the right fit for you.
- IMPORTANT: Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Completed application form
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay on Application Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- If you are not yet a WYA member, your signed copy of the WYA charter.
To increase one’s chances of being accepted for the International Internship, the member must:
- Have successfully completed Track A Training and be accredited
- Be active in the WYA region to which they belong or have completed a WYA internship.
When submitting your application via email, please put in the subject line Attn: Internship
Application (Your Name). Submit applications to: [email protected]
Deadline: You will receive a confirmation receipt via email within three weeks of the internship application deadline only if your application is complete. If your application satisfies the criteria for selection, someone from their internship committee will contact you to arrange an interview.
Click here for more details