The National Black MBA Association provides more than half million dollars annually in scholarships to undergraduates, graduates and doctoral students pursing careers in business. The program’s mission is to identify and increase the pool of Black talent in business—public, private and non-profit.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate $500
- Graduate (MBA)/Doctorate $1,500
- Sponsor $2,500/$5000
Location of Study: Los Angeles, USA
- Black/African-American student.
- Full-time student pursuing their DBA or PhD in business, management, organizational behavior or other business related field from an accredited doctorate program located in Central or Southern California or Nevada, during the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Full-time student pursuing their MBA during the 2014-2015 academic year at an accredited graduate business school located in Central or Southern California or Nevada.
- Full-time undergraduate student during the 2014-2015 academic year in an accredited undergraduate business school located in Central or Southern California or Nevada.
- Applicants will be evaluated based on each of the areas outlined under Sections I, II, III, and IV. A minimum score of 85% out of 100% on the essay is required for scholarship consideration.
- Student has not won more than two scholarships from the Los Angeles Chapter.
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctorate
How to Apply
- Electronically submit the completed application as one PDF file to [email protected] , including:
- Copy of the official acceptance letter received from the university or graduate school or letter verifying enrolment status on official school letterhead with school seal.
- The completed essay application, with all sections as listed.
- A recent photograph for publicity purposes (preferably a 5X7 digital picture) NO SNAPSHOTS
- Ethics Affidavit disclosing personal and familial relationships and verification of submission.
- ***Official transcripts from the school you are currently attending must be mailed to the chapter mailing address.
Deadline: application closes November 1, 2015