The University Scholarship Scheme is a programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/TEPN/Agip Joint Venture. Invitations for aptitude test letters (with test identification cards attached) have been sent to shortlisted students, through their respective universities.
The Aptitude Test is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Saturday 15 Oct., 2011.
- Abuja: – National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street, Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: – Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment, Enugu.
- Lagos: – A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Port Harcourt: – Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port – Harcourt.
- Warri 1: – The Multipurpose Hall, SPDC, Edjeba, Warri.
- Warri 2: – Main Office Restaurant, SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
Accreditation Time: 7.30am – 9.45am prompt
Aptitude Test Time: 10.00am prompt.
Shortlisted students are advised to bring their invitation for aptitude test letters, writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers), a recent passport photograph and their university identification card to the exam venue. They are also required to bring the originals and a set of photocopies of ALL of the following:
- WASC / GCE ‘O’ Level / SSCE Statement of Result,
- ‘A’ Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable),
- Notification of JAMB Result,
- JAMB or University Admission Letter,
- Endorsement letters from Community Dev. / Exec. Council Chairman, and Paramount Ruler (if applicable),
To access the list of shortlisted students, click here.