The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation invites applications from interested and qualified indigent, full-time, Nigerian students for its 2014/15 scholarship awards made available to Secondary school, Undergraduates and Post graduates students studying in Nigerian Universities.
The Sir Emekea Offor Foundation believes that education is the cornerstone of our future. A multi-facted approach to education includes a scholarship programme that provides comprehensive university scholarships to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged students. To date, over 120 scholarships have been granted. The scholarship is for:
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2 )
- Undergraduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 Level Students)
- Postgraduate Scholarship
Worth of Award
- The foundation provides comprehensive university scholarships to academically gifted but economically disadvantaged students
- When a recipient graduates first in his or her class, the student will receive a car and will be offered full-time employment within the Chrome Group of Companies.
- This scholarship is focused at supporting indigent yet brilliant students
- Any student currently enjoying any form of scholarship need not apply
- Candidate must be a bona-fide student of an accredited Nigerian institution (Secondary/Tertairy Applications)
- Only undergraduates of 200 Level need apply
- Applicants must not be more than 24 years for Undergraduates and not more than 40 years for Postgraduates.
How to Apply
- Download and submit your application forms and documents online via their website. See link below.
- Submit application forms to [email protected] and [email protected]
Application materials to submit include:
- ID card (for Undergraduates and Postgraduates only)
- Admission letter from the tertiary institution (Undergraduates & Postgraduates)
- JAMB result
- WAEC/NECO/Degree result with at least 2nd Class Upper Division
- Transcripts & Results (SS-1 and SS-2 results)
- Testimonial from last Secondary School attended
- NYSC Discharge Certificate (for Postgraduate Students only)
- Letters from two referees, one of which must be from the Principal/Head of Department of your last school and the other from a respectable member of your community.
Deadline: submit applications by December 10, 2014
Click here for more details and to apply