Beijing Normal University in China awards the BNU scholarship to encourage and support excellent international students to pursue their degree in the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Beijing Normal University, a key university under the administration of the Ministry of Education, is a renowned institution of higher education known for teacher education, education science and basic learning in both the arts and the sciences.
The main campus (North Taipingzhuang Campus) of Beijing Normal University covers1,048acres that serves as an important place for the university to carry out educational activities. The school has23,800full-time students, including 9,200undergraduates, 12,800 graduates and 1,800 long-term international students.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers;
• Full tuition during the duration of study.
• Provides a living allowance during the duration of study
• Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000yuan/month
• Master students?RMB 2,500yuan/month
• Ph. D students?RMB 3,000yuan/month
• Provides comprehensive insurance.
• The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study.
• If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/her scholarship will be terminated.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
- Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
- Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Ph. D students should have an outstanding master transcript; strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
- Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
- Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
How to Apply
- Completion of the application form of scholarship for international students.
- For Undergraduate Degree Program, please refer tohttp://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=0 2018 BNU International Undergraduate Students Admission for the documents needed by item four. This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly;
- For Master and Doctor Degree Program, please refer to http://iso.bnu.edu.cn/en/course?cid=10&pid=2&type_id=2&k=1 Instructions on 2018 Graduate Programs Recruitment for the documents required by item five.
- This material does not need to be submitted repeatedly.
Deadline: Application closes on May 30, 2019.