London Metropolitan University supports one student from Pakistan covering the tuition fees for a Master’s programme. One year’s accommodation at International Students House, food will be provided, one return flight from Pakistan as well as a stipend of £400 a month is included in the scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded to the most outstanding student on the basis of excellent academic performance, financial hardship and the desire to return home after study to improve lives in Pakistan.
- Have an unconditional offer to study at London Met on a Masters course which will lead to impact in the developing world. You must explain how the course will make an impact in your scholarship application.
- Have a First Class Honours degree or the highest accolade for your degree.
- Have an overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each componet or SELT equivalent.
- Be a national of Pakistan.
- Must never have resided or studied in the UK.
- Must not hold any other postgraduate level qualifications.
How to apply
There are two ways to apply for one of the international scholarships:
- The online scholarship e-application form, see link below
Deadline: The deadline to submit a scholarship application form is April 30, 2015 for the September 2015 intake.
Click here to apply