Google Europe is currently accepting applications for Scholarship for Students with Disabilities in 2021.
Google is committed to helping the innovators of the future make the most of their talents by providing scholarships for Computer Science students with disabilities. As part of their commitment, they’ve partnered with EmployAbility, a nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting students with disabilities while they pursue education and promising careers.
Worth of Award
Recipients of the Google Scholarship for Students with Disabilities will each receive a €7,000 scholarship.
- Applicants must be university students studying computer science, computer engineering, informatics, or a closely related technical field at a university in Europe or Israel with a disability.
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time or part-time students for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Applicants must intend to be enrolled or accepted as a full-time student at a university in Europe or Israel for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must maintain a strong academic record.
- Applicants must exemplify leadership and a passion for Computer Science and technology.
- Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google scholarships.
- Applicants must be 18 year of age or older as of 27 September 2019.
- Persons who are (1) residents of embargoed countries, (2) ordinarily residents in embargoed countries, or (3) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- To enter, applicants are required to complete the online application form and provide any supplementary information and/or documentation as may be requested from time to time.
Deadline: The application process will remain open until December 4, 2020 at 11:59 pm GMT.