Emarket Ltd are looking to recruit an intern for a 6 week full time market research project to start immediately.
Focusing on Nigeria and Ghana, and perhaps South Africa, the successful candidate should have an international outlook, a business brain, and strong research and communication skills.
- Follow up leads and develop relationships with existing contacts in Nigeria and Ghana
- Arrange meetings for an upcoming market visit to the region
- Research new contacts, retailers, wholesalers and distributors in line with specifications set out by management
- A recent graduate or postgraduate with immediate availability
- From Nigeria/Ghana/South Africa or with a Nigerian/Ghanaian/South African background, or with a demonstrated in depth knowledge of the markets
- Fluency in English. Any Nigerian/Ghanaian/South African local languages are a bonus
- Business degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top quality research skills
- An analytical brain
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently
Preferred start date: ASAP
Length of placement: Full time 6 weeks.
Deadline: October 20, 2014
Click for more information